A Little Background:
Born and raised in Plymouth Meeting, 1986 graduate of Plymouth Whitemarsh HS, 1990 Graduate East Stroudsburg University. Married with 3 children. Have been fortunate to live in a few states after graduating college, spent time in Maryland, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Enjoyed the experience but love living near family and the feeling of being settled down.
I enjoy attending my children's sporting events: baseball games, basketball games, cheerleading competitions, art shows. Meeting with women's and couple's groups from our church. Going out with friends - dinner, dancing or just playing board games.
Credentials and Certifications:
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), which is awarded to less than 3% of real estate agents; Recipient of the Rookie of the Year for Century 21 Alliance, Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner, member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club, serve on the Century 21 Alliance Corporate Relocation Team and Internet Lead Team. Earned top agent status with Long & Foster the last 5 years.
• I am committed to providing a quality service to my clients.
• I have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market.
• I am committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals.
• I will go above and beyond to make sure your real estate transaction is a smooth one.
• I provide personalized service and will be highly involved in the purchase or sale or your home.
• I will keep you apprised of current market conditions that can impact your process.
• I will listen to your wants and needs.
• I will utilize my experience to make sure your real estate transaction is as trouble-free as possible.
• I will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout all real estate transactions.
• I treat my clients like I would a member of my own family.
30 years of management and processing experience to make The Kelly Corda Team operate more efficiently and effectively. This allows Kelly & Kelly to focus on our clients and ensuring they have the most stress free, exciting and pleasurable real estate journey possible.
Additionally, we (Kelly C. & I) have personally taken this journey 9 times with our own homes before settling down into our current home which we designed .... after Kelly managed the subdivision of the lot it resides on, only then did she become a Realtor. Needless to say, we know what you are going to experience, can empathize and are fully equipped to guide you in your journey.